Thursday, 5 January 2012

Qoros Brand Release




Over summer 2011 I undertook a 6 month placement at Magna Steyr, Austria.


Over the last few weeks I have started to see some press releases of what I was working on. Quite surreal really, seeing work that you have done being published on big websites and journals.

I worked on the all new Qoros brand including the sculpture used in the brand release. It was such a fun team to work in, and it must be said, the best 6 months of my life so far!

I was lucky enough to work alongside people like Gert Hildebrand (ex 10 year cheif designer for Mini). [pictured below] and a host of other seriously talented designers and modelers. A learning experience it definitely was!



(Gert Hildebrand next to the Qoros white tiger Sculpture)


Anyway, here is an article from Car Design News, all about the new brand Qoros. Check it out, next year you will be seeing some of their cars on European roads!


No comments:

Post a Comment